Health and fitness looks different to all of us. Our greatest asset is not our particular level of fitness, but rather our willingness to reach further. Private personal training is the most effective and efficient way to push all your boundaries and our coaches will work with you to:
- Identify and clarify your fitness goals
- Assess how well your body moves and functions
- Design a personalized program specifically targeted at improving your weaknesses and optimizing your strengths, enabling you to achieve your goals as quickly as possible
- Assemble a workable approach to improving your nutrition and lifestyle choices
Personal training sessions are not just for athletes or the rich and famous. Everyone can benefit from working with a personal trainer. Some of the one-on-one advantages include:
- Accountability and motivation - Undertaking a life-altering path like one to physical fitness can be challenging and difficult at first. Private personal training will help you develop your own personalized fitness goals and will remind you to be accountable for your progress.
- Proper technique & form - Personal trainers pay attention, cue both your mind and body, and help you reach your fitness goals more quickly by ensuring you are doing each exercise safely and correctly.
- Personalized Program - A personal trainer will help you develop a fitness program that is specific to you and your goals
- Maximize Workout/Minimize Time - It is always busy balancing your work/health and personal lives. An experienced personal trainer is able to develop a program that is efficient and allows you to get the most out of your workout, without wasting any valuable time.
Whether it is one-on-one or with a partner, private and semi-private personal training sessions are a great way to get motivated and position yourself for success. Some of the advantages of each include:
|Private Personal Training||Semi-Private Personal Training|
|In a private personal training session, you have your trainer’s undivided attention. This can be especially useful if you need to work around an injury or have specific physical concerns.||A range of equipment is used and different exercises undertaken during the sessions to ensure that it never gets tiresome or boring.|
|One-on-one sessions help reinforce proper and correct movement to ensure you are working out safely and efficiently.||Semi-private personal training sessions are cost-effective.|
|When you are working one-on-one with a personal trainer, they are able to design a personalized fitness program to fit your specific goals and concerns.||A semi-private session is an enjoyable way to benefit from better health with friends who share similar fitness goals. Working together as a team brings a dynamic and positive energy to each routine.|
Whether you are looking to lose weight, build muscle or simply improve the overall quality of your life, our CityFit team is committed to helping you achieve all your fitness goals safely, effectively and sustainably.
Rates and Membership Information
- CityFit has several no-contract membership options for our personal training clients and general access ranging from $69-99 per month.
- Our diverse range of independent health professionals' rates varies from $75-105 per hour for one-on-one training sessions. Rates adjust for semi-private and small groups.
- Our process ensures you are matched with the member of our team best suited to your specific needs and personality.
To learn more about our team of dedicated personal trainers, click here
To discover how our private/semi-private personal training sessions can help you reach your physical and mental goals, contact us at 403-453-0033 or visit cityfit.ca