Fitness plays an enormous role in Tanya Frew’s life and she continues to evolve her fitness level by taking on new challenges, continually educating herself and following her dreams. She thrives on inspiring others along the way as a fitness and lifestyle coach as well as client transformations.
Tanya began participating in fitness and bikini competitions four years ago, competing 9 times, often placing in the top 5. During this time, she gathered invaluable knowledge about the body, mind, nutrition, posing and the science involved in fitness. She loves that there is always something new to learn from the fitness industry, knowledge which she then applies to help her clients reach their goals.
Her main goal is to pass on her knowledge and experience and to motivate her clients to always be better and always strive to reach their goals.
Take what you learn, share it, pay it forward and live a healthy consistent lifestyle customized to you, your life and your vision of success.
- Certified MMA Instructor
- Certified TRX Instructor
- Certified Roll Release Instructor
- Nutrition Coaching/Counselling
- Competition Posing
- Competition Coach/Lifestyle Coach
- Bikini Competitor – ABBA – (4th, 5th Place & National CBBF Qualifier)
- Inside Fitness Published – (100 Hot & Fit)
- NPAA Magazine Cover Model Winner (2013)
- NPAA Pro Elite Fitness Model Card (2nd Place)
- NPAA Bikini Model – (3rd place)