Having overcome his own physical ailment and having to endure extreme medical surgery, Vick Pochun knows all too well the challenges that come with trying to have an active lifestyle.
As a personal trainer, Vick strives to help his clients reach their fitness goals, believing that any improvement in physical health will lead to less stress, greater happiness and added prosperity in all aspects of life.
His dedication and involvement in sports such as soccer, track and field, baseball, hockey and fitness competitions, as well as routinely working with new and experienced competitors, has given him the vast knowledge and ability needed to help his clients succeed.
- Kinesiology (University of Calgary)
- Certified Life Coach
- Canadian Fitness Professional Trainer Specialist
- Medical Exercise Specialist (American Academy of Health, Fitness Rehab Professionals)
- Member of SEP (Canadian Society for Exercise Physiology)
- Canadian National Coaching Certification Level 1/ Level 2